- Dealing with English-speaking clients via email and phone to arrange their tours.
- Using an array of computer programs to design tour itineraries, manage billing, our website, and to maintain tour schedules.
- Dealing with English-speaking clients face-to-face to assist with queries and/or tour bookings.
- Corresponding via email with tour operators abroad, creating itineraries for their clients.
- Assisting the manager with other needs as required, sometimes outside the office
- Supervising payments from clients and contractors
- Proof-reading official material
- High level of technical proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Willingness to sometimes be available on weekends
- Must be a native English speaker!
- Need a valid VISA (if non-EU)
- MUST BE ALREADY LOCATED IN PRAGUE!
- Experience working within tourism
- Some knowledge of Czech
The company is offering various benefits such as free refreshments, friendly team, AC in summer, free tours for yourself in the Czech Republic, discounts for friends and relatives on tours, commissions if you sell group tours to clients you found yourself…
Interested ? Send your resume at email@example.com with the reference BLOGPLT – Tourist Office Coordinator